Build your own Concealer Kit
Let’s get started to achieve your flawless & fabulous finish!
You will need:
- Basic liquid or cream foundation matched closely as possible to your facial skin tone.
- Three concealer shades: one that matches your skin tone, one that’s a shade lighter, and one that’s a single shade darker.
- One or two neutralizer colors tints for your special needs. Basics are green, pinky orange, yellow, and sometimes lavender.
- Loose translucent powder and a large velour powder puff.
- Non-latex sponges* – little triangular shapes are great for smoothing and blending especially around the eyes and nose. They’re easily available at most drugstores and cosmetic counters. *People with sensitive skin might be allergic to latex.
- Cotton pads for blotting excess makeup, cotton swabs for erasing mistakes, hand sanitizer, tweezer, eyelash curler, and pencil sharpener.
- Add to your kit a fixing spray to help makeup stay in hot weather or under lights.
- Of course you will add your personal color palette.
Special Tool Tip
The Everything Pencil™, a Judith August exclusive, is convenient and easy to control. A creamy formula, it is heavy enough to cover up yet lightweight enough to blend easily. This pencil contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and is doctor approved.
Because every part of the body is a different color, sometimes it takes more than one pencil to blend the right shade. This handy little cosmetic tool is available in six shades. While The Everything Pencil is perfect for your makeup kit, don’t just stop there! Keep them in your bathroom, purse, and car for a quick cover up… “It covers up everything for everybody, every day!”
Best sharpening technique:
Keep pencils in the refrigerator before sharpening.
Post A Comment