The Power of Lavender:
Using neutralizer to even out discoloration
A former actress turned Public Relations expert, June had to face the public with a fresh face. She learned the Power of Lavender.
- Dark brown under eye circles
- Yellow undertone to her skin
- Broken capillaries and some brown spots on the surface of her face
The three different discolorations on June’s face makes her a perfect candidate for lavender. Lavender acts like neutralizer, blending the different areas, creating an even palette to work from.
We mixed a lavender liquid foundation into her existing makeup. Start with a dab or two of the lavender then add more until you reached the balanced coverage. The skin takes on an illuminating glow, making her skin look fresh and flawless.
3 Options for Using Lavender
- Option 1: For a light veil of lavender use a lavender primer under your foundation.
- Option 2: For a heavier block-out, use a lavender liquid or crème foundation before you apply makeup.
- Option 3: Mix liquid lavender foundation with your skin tone liquid foundation or cream to cream.
Post A Comment