The Power of Pink: Our Secret Weapon
These are my “oldest” friends, actually they prefer to be called “forever” friends. We have been playing together since we were thirteen years old; naturally bright and pink and glowing and are still playing the beauty game all these years later.
The rules and the products are different now and it takes longer, but the beautiful part is that we still have each other to laugh and share secrets, just like when we were kids.
The one thing we all agree upon is that today, color is our secret weapon and “think pink” is our mantra.
There is no way to get around the fact that when our skin looks tired, we look older. The surprising effect of the color pink is its ability to help us look 10 years younger… fifteen if we want to lie.
Dealing with allergies and hormonal cycles, makes the appearance of dark circles more intense and the face falls to the floor… THINK PINK! Use a pink or pinky beige concealer pencil or cream which will brighten your under eye area and help lift your face back up when you get an attack.
There is a Color Pink for Every Skin Tone
- True pink (nothing too bubblegum)
- Soft berry for women with cool undertones
- Pink coral or pinky bronze are best for warm complexions and fiery redheads
- Soft pink or dusty rose illuminates the cheek bones and draws the eye upward, perfect for the elegant years
- A deep shade of rose or rosy red is “the right pink” for dark or Mediterranean complexions
To lift a tired, sallow complexion, we love the ritual of applying a subtle touch of pink blush right on the “apple” of the cheeks.
Post A Comment