The Daily Ritual
First thing I do in the morning is make coffee… my lifelong pleasure… then I blindly reach for the concealer. I can’t go anywhere without them! Coffee and concealer – my daily duo – is the way to start the day, it is my ritual and personal Zen time.
First thing in the morning – Reality hits and the real work starts! YIKES!
- Droopy Eyelids
- Red Spots
- Dark Circles
- Spider Veins
- Age Spots
- Frown Lines
- Wretched Lines Around The Mouth…
Before you get into the art of makeup,
Prepare your canvas
- Cleanser, toner, sunscreen, moisturizer, eye cream, primer, foundation… whew!
- You need to wait a minute between each step because it is necessary for the skin to absorb the products so they can work together properly… needless to say, that’s a lot of Zen time in the morning.
- Make sure to remove any excess hair through depilatory, waxing, tweezing, or threading on a bi-monthly basis.
- Concentrate on keeping eyebrows well groomed because they are the frames of your face.
- Keep a pair of tweezers in your car, while not advocating this while driving; it can be shockingly handy at a stoplight! The lighting is fabulous and it is the only way to really see all the stray hairs. Scary but true!
Don’t worry about a thing. We have a makeup bag full of tricks especially for you!
Post A Comment