For small imperfections on your face
- Start with clean and moisturized skin.
- The Everything Pencil™ may be all you need to cover up small imperfections. Choose the color closest to your skin tone-you may need a lighter and darker pencil to create a perfect match. Apply directly on problem areas, then pat and blend gently.
- Use August Minerals™ Finishing Powder: Translucent Formula over The Everything Pencil™ if you want a light and natural look.
- If you want more coverage, use Fabulous Finish™ 3-in-one foundation over The Everything Pencil™. Choose your color-no powder is necessary. Apply in a downward motion with Judith August’s All-Over-Face Brush.
You may want to use Killer Cover™-our five-part concealing compact on the veined areas:
- Start with the color closest to your skin tone. Put a small amount on the back of your hand using the included spatula. Warm product gently with your fingers as you apply the first color to the problem area.
- Layer a lighter or darker color if necessary-mixing it again on the back of your hand until you reach the correct color intensity. Ideally, cover up only the areas that need covering-blend into surrounding areas of your face so that there is no line of demarcation. Use a press and pat motion. Note: Killer Cover™ is heavier coverage. You may only want it on the affected areas.
- To even out the skin tone, use Fabulous Finish™ 3-in-one foundation over the Killer Cover™ and the rest of your face to achieve a flawless finish without a heavily made-up look. Best applied with Judith August’s All-Over-Face Brush.
- Remove with Judith August Killer Cleanser™.
For your legs
- Apply The Everything Pencil™ first to cover small imperfections such as bruises, freckles or spider veins. Start with the color closest to your skin tone, then layer another color (lighter or darker as necessary)
- For varicose veins and dark discolorations, use Killer Cover™. Start with the color closest to your skin tone-remove product with the enclosed spatula and apply to area on your leg. Warm the product with your fingers for easier spreading. Layer colors if necessary.
- Remember, blue and black veins and bruises are best covered starting with a darker color, then lightening as you blend. If you start with a color too light, your leg will appear chalky.
- Blend into the surrounding areas of the leg so there is no line of demarcation.
- Apply Invisible Stockings™ all over for a stocking-clad look with my custom Leg Paint Brush for easy application and spread ability.
Choose products from our collection that best serve your particular needs.